This is the DIY sister blog to our original blog The MOMentum of Motherhood . Join us here for all things decorating, crafting, remodeling and DIY related....just watch out you don't step in the paint!!!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Welcome....

Alter Ego:
I love to decorate. I certainly missed the boat and should have pursued it years ago. Alas in my "old age" I dabble. I help friends who need decorating and design "help". I purchased my dream house four years ago and jumped right in with fixing, changing, painting and purchasing. Well as usual life sometimes gets in the way of our plans and for a while redoing has been low on the list of things that need to get my attention.

This blog will be devoted to all things decorating and design in nature. Come visit our other blog The Momentum of Motherhood where my buddy and I blog about the ups and downs of life as suburban moms.

My family is my life, decorating is my passion. I would love to be a real decorator when I grow up someday but for now this is it.
~Cara


Remix
Cara is the designer type and I am the crafty type. I love kid crafts. Coming up with something new for school. Crafting with my Brownie troop - helping the kids make something special to bring home. I am also all about the bottom line - so my crafts are generally wallet friendly.My design style is simple. I like clean lines, no clutter - nothing on the surfaces - a place for everything and everything in its place. Sometimes there aren't places for things so I am trying to figure out everyday storage solutions, reusing and repurposing. We moved into our dream home in September and I still have boxes! As I go along, I will share with you what we are doing in our house - or what crafts I am working on with the kids - its all about inspiration - and hopefully I can inspire you do to something too.
~Jenn
...and don't forget to follow us here too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your new blog! I'll have to stop by as I am HORRIBLE at all this stuff :)

    ReplyDelete